Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Very Murray Christmas.

Options
  • 15-10-2015 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭

This winter, Bill Murray brings an extra-special dose of holiday cheer to Netflix with the premiere of an all-star musically-driven holiday special, A Very Murray Christmas. Set inside New York City’s iconic Carlyle hotel, A Very Murray Christmas opens with Murray preparing to host a live, international holiday broadcast. After a blizzard shuts down the production, he makes the best of the situation by singing and celebrating with friends, hotel employees and anyone else who drops by.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Trailer

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Trailer

It looks amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Lol at Michael Cera

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

A Very Murray Christmas opens with Murray preparing to host a live, international holiday broadcast. After a blizzard shuts down the production, he makes the best of the situation by singing and celebrating with friends, hotel employees and anyone else who drops by.

Sounds like the end of Scrooged. Im in!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Added today time to get the Christmas spirit rolling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Watched this today as Storm Dessie kept me indoors. Except for a few one-liners its nothing spectacular.

Not sure what I was expecting from this, started out looking like it would build to something , 55 minutes later I was still waiting. Love Bill Murray but this was just sh1te.

I'm going to watch Ghost Busters 2 and what about bob to get the taste out of my mouth now.

Advertisement