Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspender hooks

Options
  • 15-10-2015 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

You know those detachable suspender clips that often come with an underwear set/corset for the option to wear stockings? I have a black corset I was going to use for a halloween costume but I have lost the suspender clips. Is there anywhere I can just buy a little pack of 4?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

kickthecan wrote: »
    You know those detachable suspender clips that often come with an underwear set/corset for the option to wear stockings? I have a black corset I was going to use for a halloween costume but I have lost the suspender clips. Is there anywhere I can just buy a little pack of 4?

Try a haberdashers like Hickeys. Alternatively you might pick up a cheap corset in Penneys and just use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

I saw those suspenders, 2 or 4 in a little envelope, in Studio54 in Blackrock.

Or a thing I have done before, remove them from an old suspender belt, and stitch them on to a strip of black elastic, also from any haberdashery or even Tesco. (you just thread them on, its easy)

Advertisement