Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy s6 edge blacklisted help.

Options
  • 14-10-2015 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right place so mods feel free to move if not. I lost my s6 edge on Saturday and got the IMEI blacklisted by the network (Three) However, I got a call today to say a person I actually knew found it and returned it to me today. Thing is as the phone is blacklisted is there anyway I can get it reversed? If not, the phone is unlocked so is it only blacklisted on Three and say If I got a Meteor sim, would that work? Anything I can do or is it just an expensive paperweight now?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

It cannot be used on any network once it's blacklisted.

If you are on a contract call your operator to inform them you have found the phone. They may be able to remove the phone from blacklist. Hope you have not claimed any insurance etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

It cannot be used in an Irish network afaik.

It can be used outside ireland, so UK, etc will be Perfect.

The following was true back in 09 anyway, as i find out due to a cinema finding my phone I never 3 weeks after I lost it.

Not sure about the network un-blacklisting it as I gave mine to my dad in the north and it worked flawlessly.

Advertisement