Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buggy spare parts

Options
  • 14-10-2015 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Wheel came off our buggy and all that's needed is a screw. Anyone know of where to get spare parts? A new wheel will cost us €80 !!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

What brand?
    How old is it?
    A whole new wheel or a new tyre?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Try a bike shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

Moonbeam wrote: »
    What brand?
    How old is it?
    A whole new wheel or a new tyre?

one year old. city jogger baby select. whole new wheel! but for a screw? :mad:

robinph wrote: »
    Try a bike shop.

Good idea, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

Take the screw out of the other wheel and go to your local hardware shop and tell them you want one like it...

• Advertisement

i was also wondering about warranty. I bought it in Mothercare. Also I looked up babyjogger.com. It's an american site so I don't think I can log my warranty issue there. They list one distributer for ireland. It's not Mothercare. Who would I contact?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If it's still under warranty I'd be going back to mothercare with it, see can they do anything. They may want to send it for repairs though.

Toots wrote: »
    If it's still under warranty I'd be going back to mothercare with it, see can they do anything. They may want to send it for repairs though.

I think I'll ring them tmor and see. Thing is don't fancy being without buggy for long!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Macker2001

Babyjogger have excellent aftercare you can email proof of purchase and they should send you a spare part straight away at least that was my experience with them. I'd give them a ring directly if Mothercare doesn't follow through for you.

Advertisement