Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pope Francis - The false prophet

Options
  • 14-10-2015 12:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭

Seen another thread on here locked about this..

First Jesuit pope ever

Has come out and said he supports homosexuals

Advised all atheists their is a place in heaven for them aswell

Came out and said contact with Extra -Terrestrials is imminent (btw vatican owns the best telescope in the world )

Also advised we should except E-T's and maybe baptize them

Has also said hes in favour of one world economic control by one government with one gloabl religion and invited the heads of all religions around the world to the vatican where they all sat in one room at same time and prayed to their different gods or has he is starting to say the one god for all religions.

No pope has ever made such blasphemous statements or advocated world religion,government and economic control.

Book of revelations has so many passages warning about the last and final false prophet welcome pope francis

A simple google search will backup all those statements made by pope

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

he's an interesting guy alright.

i dont know if the last pope prophecy is real but he's certainly creating waves in the church with some recent calls for a resignation... and a predicted one next year sometime.

possible conspiracy stuff or possibly he's just not liked by his peers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭da6xsi

he's an interesting guy alright.

i dont know if the last pope prophecy is real but he's certainly creating waves in the church with some recent calls for a resignation... and a predicted one next year sometime.

possible conspiracy stuff or possibly he's just not liked by his peers.

Not religious myself but my mother is and goes on religious trips regularly to lourdes etc and is a devout catholic whos utterly flabbergasted by stuff pope is coming out with never seen or heard the likes of it before from a pope or from many people shes come into contact

Hes making these statements himself plenty of sources from them but its one world economic control and global religion which is the most worrying thing for me

in revelations it speaks about how times will end when neither rich or poor may buy or sell without the mark of the beast in the right hand many other passages with referances to changes coming in next few years

obamacare is mandating an RFID chip in right hand to store medical data and eventually be used for payment services

all the hype is now on obama + pope's relationship.. it will be misled as just being coincidental but doesnt change the fact the pope is advocating one world religion and worlds most powerful man obama who is controling un and us armed forces is advocating chips in people hands

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭Roger Buck

Whatever Pope Francis is, he's very, very radical - far more so than he often let's on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭Roger Buck

He's now talking about converting the Papacy into something very different …

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2015/10/doctrinal-devolution-to-bishops.html

Roger Buck wrote: »
    He's now talking about converting the Papacy into something very different …

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2015/10/doctrinal-devolution-to-bishops.html

Be interesting to see where this goes or what their true motive is behind it all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

da6xsi wrote: »
    Be interesting to see where this goes or what their true motive is behind it all

He seems self-motivated by actual decency and a genuine desire to do good, rather than the more traditional role of languishing in the Vatican surrounded by pomp and ceremony. So far it's proving very popular, don't detect any sinister motives behind it

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    He seems self-motivated by actual decency and a genuine desire to do good, rather than the more traditional role of languishing in the Vatican surrounded by pomp and ceremony. So far it's proving very popular, don't detect any sinister motives behind it

All the pope is doing is trying to make himself seem likeable to many sectors in society globally while getting ready to slowly implement one world religion where this is a place for everyone in heaven even atheists however that makes sense

Propaganda always starts with a misinterpreted "good act" or "good opinion" which is there to sway public opinion positively so that people become ignorant as to what is going on behind the scenes

The pope is a jesuit and he is the first ever jesuit pope there has been no others for good reason

Jesuits were the secret police who were used to maintain power control and influence by any means neccessary

The bible is gods word in the eyes of christian's and should be followed yet this pope's views on homosexuals and atheists completely goes against the bible it is blasphemy no matter how its looked at.

In another interview he gave he said "god is not a divine spirit"

Hes there to promote the word of god via the bible not contradict it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Not religious myself but my mother is and goes on religious trips regularly to lourdes etc and is a devout catholic whos utterly flabbergasted by stuff pope is coming out with never seen or heard the likes of it before from a pope or from many people shes come into contact

Hes making these statements himself plenty of sources from them but its one world economic control and global religion which is the most worrying thing for me

in revelations it speaks about how times will end when neither rich or poor may buy or sell without the mark of the beast in the right hand many other passages with referances to changes coming in next few years

obamacare is mandating an RFID chip in right hand to store medical data and eventually be used for payment services

all the hype is now on obama + pope's relationship.. it will be misled as just being coincidental but doesnt change the fact the pope is advocating one world religion and worlds most powerful man obama who is controling un and us armed forces is advocating chips in people hands

There is no book of revelations, it's revelation.
    I signed up for obamacare (actually California's state scheme, but that's not as scary to the perpetually waiting for the end of the world folk) and didn't get a chip. I'm sure they exist in the fever swamps of viral emails.
    In short, yes he is the false prophet. Just like all the other people I saw on those "History" Channel shows.

Ipso wrote: »
    There is no book of revelations, it's revelation.
    I signed up for obamacare (actually California's state scheme, but that's not as scary to the perpetually waiting for the end of the world folk) and didn't get a chip. I'm sure they exist in the fever swamps of viral emails.
    In short, yes he is the false prophet. Just like all the other people I saw on those "History" Channel shows.

what an odd response

because i said revelation(s) does that change any of the points mentioned from the book? Nope

Signed up for obamacare/state scheme that says it all really say goodbye to your freedoms and hello to 21st century martial law

Did you even research obamacare before making your decision

what an odd response

because i said revelation(s) does that change any of the points mentioned from the book? Nope

Signed up for obamacare/state scheme that says it all really say goodbye to your freedoms and hello to 21st century martial law

Did you even research obamacare before making your decision

It only lasted 2 months and that was 18 months ago. Didn't notice a difference, got a new job dropped it. No martial law, loss of freedoms, death camps, death panels etc
    My research was due to financial reasons, one third the cost of COBRA. I tend not to go for the unhinged nonsense. Save your warnings for "Info"wars.

Anyway if you can't get the basics right regarding the name of a book written by a monk tripping of his gourd, it's usually a bad sign. Taking it seriously is worse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭ken76

If he is the false prophet, if it has been documented or foretoled surely others in the Vatican would know and would do something about it.What is a false projet anyway?

Surely the world is further away than ever for a one world religion what with atheism ,Islamic fundamentalism etc

Ipso wrote: »
    It only lasted 2 months and that was 18 months ago. Didn't notice a difference, got a new job dropped it. No martial law, loss of freedoms, death camps, death panels etc
    My research was due to financial reasons, one third the cost of COBRA. I tend not to go for the unhinged nonsense. Save your warnings for "Info"wars.

Anyway if you can't get the basics right regarding the name of a book written by a monk tripping of his gourd, it's usually a bad sign. Taking it seriously is worse.

Dont want to get lost in bickering but time will tell i hope american's cop on before its too late if obama stays beyond second term somehow which is how hes angling lately and obamacare rolls out nationwide then i would be fearful.

Dont want to get lost in bickering but time will tell i hope american's cop on before its too late if obama stays beyond second term somehow which is how hes angling lately and obamacare rolls out nationwide then i would be fearful.

Yeah, he's introducing martial law for a third term. Is there a way to aee if this will happen?

ken76 wrote: »
    If he is the false prophet, if it has been documented or foretoled surely others in the Vatican would know and would do something about it.What is a false projet anyway?

Surely the world is further away than ever for a one world religion what with atheism ,Islamic fundamentalism etc

The one religion thing is one of the most hilarious things about the end times guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Source for this?

Also I remember when people were claiming all the exact same stuff about the last pope too. That didn't pan out for some reason.
    Why should we think this time would be any different?

Advertisement