Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear...end of the month WEDDING

Options
  • 14-10-2015 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi girls,

I've a wedding coming up at the end of the month and I honestly don't really know what to wear!

There isn't a whole lot of dresses out in the shops yet and I'm afraid to go near any of my summer wardrobe!

Any ideas....:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Weddings are indoor affairs mostly, so I wouldn't be too worried about summer/non-summer dresses. Get a nice coat/jacket to wear when outside and you should be fine. I always wear a proper coat for winter weddings, there's no point in being cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Just pick a deeper colour and courts instead of sandals if you are afraid it will rain and you want to be more "season appropriate". But considering those annoying Ted Baker/Coast/even Oasis florals are still everywhere even more summery dresses won't be out of place.

The rest depends on your budget and body shape. And you can combine the dress with fake fur stole, quite a few brands seem to have them.

Advertisement