Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Typing Service Rates

Options
  • 14-10-2015 8:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Good morning

I hope you can give me suggestions on my question. I've been asked by some people to provide a typing service. It's for assignments in adult learning and I have no idea what rate to charge.

Was thinking of charging €2 per typed page, but am not sure if this is a fair rate.

Could anyone give me advise on what to charge please? Thank you, I would appreciate any feedback.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

**Moved as more appropriate here **

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Anzac_11

yop wrote: »
    **Moved as more appropriate here **

Thank you yop.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,412 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I would say a fair rate for typing would genuinely be about 50 cent a page

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Anzac_11

callaway92 wrote: »
    I would say a fair rate for typing would genuinely be about 50 cent a page

Hi callaway

Thank you for your suggestion. I've been searching the internet for rates and have such a variation of prices. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Well how long would it take you type a page, proofread it and correct it? If it was five minutes then charge for that amount of time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement