Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juvenile behaviour by politicians

Options
  • 13-10-2015 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

How can we expect anyone to have respect for politicians or politics when we listen to the juvenile behaviour during the budget speech today. The disgraceful behaviour would not be tolerated at any properly chaired meeting or indeed at a class of infant children.:mad::o:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,110 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

We elected them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Geuze wrote: »
    We elected them.

1. A lot of people didn't

2. A lot of those who did are simply picking the least worst candidate available rather than not voting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭touts

Mattie McGrath! For the love of god the man is such a gombeen all they had to say is "Its only Mattie" and the whole nation knows what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,158 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

How can we expect anyone to have respect for politicians or politics when we listen to the juvenile behaviour during the budget speech today. The disgraceful behaviour would not be tolerated at any properly chaired meeting or indeed at a class of infant children.:mad::o:(
    Hang on, I'm expected to respect politicians?

/ falls off chair laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 iamironman87

Cheap point scoring is all they know. All blab and no substance. By staying quiet we get the system we deserve.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭the dark phantom

Mattie is something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

The way the Dail is run causes the juvenile behaviour!

It's them v us
    Those with power and those with none
    No proper reprimand for silly remarks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭sonny.knowles

Geuze wrote: »
    We elected them.

I have no recollection of voting for Mick 'Scarecrow' Wallace, he's not even from my constituency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

I have no recollection of voting for Mick 'Scarecrow' Wallace, he's not even from my constituency.

What's more scary, is the fact that FF and FG are planning to join forces to keep the independents and SF out.

God help us all.....

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

I have no recollection of voting for Mick 'Scarecrow' Wallace
    he's not even from my constituency.
    That'd be one reason so...

• Advertisement

What's more scary, is the fact that FF and FG are planning to join forces to keep the independents and SF out.

God help us all.....

Scary? Speak for yourself. I don't want the looney left and worse with their finger on the button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Scary? Speak for yourself. I don't want the looney left and worse with their finger on the button.

What button?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭blackvalley

At least Mick Wallace once ran a business and employed people . Yes it went belly up and yes he failed to pay his due taxes and PRSI but unlike most of the broken down teachers and retired GAA players that run our country at least he has some experience of running a business

At least Mick Wallace once ran a business and employed people . Yes it went belly up and yes he failed to pay his due taxes and PRSI but unlike most of the broken down teachers and retired GAA players that run our country at least he has some experience of running a business

Yeah, we need people capable of running a business into the ground, committing tax fraud and cheating his workers of their pension entitlements and making questionable asset transfers to his family in the dail.

What button?

The nukes.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭blackvalley

Yeah, we need people capable of running a business into the ground, committing tax fraud and cheating his workers of their pension entitlements and making questionable asset transfers to his family in the dail.

I must read my previous mail but I don't recall saying that we need him . My point being that we need people who have some experience of running a business

Advertisement