Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elephone P6000 Pro

Options
  • 13-10-2015 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Got one yesterday, VERY happy so far!
    Anyone else have one? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Where did you buy it and what did it cost ?

What is the battery life like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭unreg999

eamonnq wrote:
    Where did you buy it and what did it cost ?

eamonnq wrote:
    What is the battery life like ?

I bought it from Gear Best (hope I'm allowed to say!) from their European Warehouse, so no import fees & it arrived in a week... cost around €135 with shipping, tracking & insurance.

Battery is good (2700 mghz) , better than some fones I've had but not as good as others but I came from a bigger fone (Vodafone Smart ultra) with a bigger battery.... I specifically wanted a 5 inch rather than 5.5 & the specs on this are amazing for the price!!

I was slightly concerned about the screen and speakers before getting it but thought I'd take a chance anyway, I have to say I am delighted with both so far!! Reminds me of the Moto 4g (newest version) I had in a way but I hated that, was slow, unresponsive & laggy... This one tops it in every way imaginable!!
    I can't fault the screen, viewing angles & colours & the speakers are excellent, just a pity they are on the back!

3gb ram, octacore, 16gb storage, dual sim, unlocked & mt6753 processor! It's slightly chunky & heavy but I like that as it feels sturdy & hardy! :)

The ultra is a great fone and I was very happy with it but it was too big and other than the battery life & perhaps the screen by a small amount I think the p6000 is a better fone, so far! The ultra is slimmer & lighter too but I'm not sure that's a plus & more expensive!!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

unreg999 wrote: »
    I bought it from Gear Best (hope I'm allowed to say!) from their European Warehouse, so no import fees & it arrived in a week... cost around €135 with shipping, tracking & insurance.

Battery is good (2700 mghz) , better than some fones I've had but not as good as others but I came from a bigger fone (Vodafone Smart ultra) with a bigger battery.... I specifically wanted a 5 inch rather than 5.5 & the specs on this are amazing for the price!!

I was slightly concerned about the screen and speakers before getting it but thought I'd take a chance anyway, I have to say I am delighted with both so far!! Reminds me of the Moto 4g (newest version) I had in a way but I hated that, was slow, unresponsive & laggy... This one tops it in every way imaginable!!
    I can't fault the screen, viewing angles & colours & the speakers are excellent, just a pity they are on the back!

3gb ram, octacore, 16gb storage, dual sim, unlocked & mt6753 processor! It's slightly chunky & heavy but I like that as it feels sturdy & hardy! :)

The ultra is a great fone and I was very happy with it but it was too big and other than the battery life & perhaps the screen by a small amount I think the p6000 is a better fone, so far! The ultra is slimmer & lighter too but I'm not sure that's a plus & more expensive!!

it's anice phone alright - I might consider buying as I need a new phone and I'm heading to USA next year and would like to have a dual sim option so as I can get a prepaid sim for calls and internet while over there...cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭unreg999

I think you'll be VERY happy!!

Funnily enough I was just about to do an update... I've had it for a week and a half now & I absolutely LOVE it!!

There isn't one thing that I don't like about it, not one!

The screen is fab, the speakers are loud & clear, it's super fast & responsive!!
    Battery is good, I'm a pretty heavy user but I get most of the day out of it
    Video playback is brilliant!!

I just can't believe the quality of this fine for the price!!! :)

Actually there is one thing now that I think about it... I can't find a case that I like lol however it's so 'real' feeling and sturdy in your hands that I haven't felt like I'd drop it... I do have a screen saver on it, two of them came with it, one of them pre-installed so no air bubbles, happy days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Any joy with a case/cover yet? I bit the bullet and got a P6000 the other day, just waiting on delivery. All the covers seem to be flip/wallet or pouches so I'm looking for something more of a shell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement