Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help with Graphics Card

• 12-10-2015 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have an 8 year old Dell Precision 390.
    Screen has just gone blank. Lights on front suggest it is graphics card problem.
    I am complete amature here.
    It has a NvidiaQuadro fx 550. I cannot find this for sale. Will most others do. I only want computer for email and similar no fancy displays required.
    If I buy a different cheap one will it do. Do I have to install software and how can i do that if screen is blank.
    Seems I don't know much I don't but any help I get will be appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement