Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

olympia theatre seating/standing

Options
  • 12-10-2015 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,
    I tickets online saying ground floor, row 80 seats 2 and 3 for the James bay concert in the Olympia theatre, Dublin this thursday. It states on the official website that the ground floor is stalls and they remove those foe standing gigs....does this mean I have standing tickets or what??
    Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

If you bought tickets for the ground floor, you will be standing.

They have to number the tickets to keep account of how many are sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

poundhound wrote: »
    If you bought tickets for the ground floor, you will be standing.

They have to number the tickets to keep account of how many are sold.

So I got these tickets for Massive Attack Section :
    GROUND
    Row: 83
    Seats : 3 - 4

Does that mean I'm standing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,375 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Massive attack shows its standing.
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/massive-attack-dublin-01-19-2016/event/18004EA7C99150A6

I have gotten tickets which also appeared to be numbered but its meant to be just to keep track as said before.

there is also no row 83

olympia_theatre_all_20141.jpg

What is more confusing is some tickets say STAND and have a seat number, leading people to believe they are in a stand at stadium gigs, while it really should say STANDING, probably ticketmaster saving on ink, the poor penniless souls.

Advertisement