Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best cheap printer for under 100?

Options
  • 12-10-2015 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi looking for a nice printer under 100 for printing card stock paper to start doing calligraphy letters and invites any recommendations thanks. Seen ones in argos for 55 wifi enabled

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Look at the price of the ink cartridges over the actual printer, lots of cheap printers out there with higher than gold ink prices. Also look at the application of your work, a cheap inkjet is OK but is the ink fade resistant, archival etc depending on the price point of your work and expected lifetime of the piece.
    Other than that, I favour Canon - go forever, my BF uses HP. Not found a laser in my budget that likes cardstock - so only used Dell and Oki but both are great workhorse printers.

Advertisement