Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any youtube downloader apps?

Options
  • 12-10-2015 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Is there any apps or apks that can pre download YouTube videos to eatch them offline?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Is there any apps or apks that can pre download YouTube videos to eatch them offline?

Yes one is called tube mate just google it

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭guza81

Videoder is another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Yes one is called tube mate just google it

This dosent work

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Works fine for me,never had an issue there is several APKs on google search though

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

Firetube is what I use.

Its available on the Amazon store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Works fine for me,never had an issue there is several APKs on google search though

Same here, great little App.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,957 ✭✭✭G1032

Google 'YouTube Downloader XDA'

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Just add ss between www. and youtube

Also request desktop site

Downloads straight to gallery

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

dentex's blog

---

ytd_android.gif

YouTube Downloader for Android

http://dentex.github.io/apps/youtubedownloader/

---

You need to sideload the APK, works on non Rooted devices perfectly.

The most transparent of the various apps. I'm a bit wary of other choices out there..

I don't have an interest in downloading video, my main use is stripping audio streams to listen with the screen off. The app will offer to download any audio streams without the need to transcode, having said that, you can transcode to .mp3.

Typically, audio streams are .m4a .ogg and .webm

There might be issues with certain .mp3 players, but all formats will play if you have any of the popular apps on your Android device, Poweramp, MX Player, VLC etc.

Advertisement