Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emporio Armani

Options
  • 12-10-2015 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hey guys I just wanted to know of anybody knew of a place, online or in store, where I can buy Emporio Armani clothing more specifically the EA7 line. I'm looking to buy the hoodie seen in the picture below. Thanks guys!
    emporio_armani_7_big_train_logo_hoodie_dark_slate_detailed_full_front_image.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭mdudy

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

there is an armani outlet in Banbridge http://www.the-outlet.co.uk/stores/designer-studio-armani-collections
    Not sure if they do that range but you could ring and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 thestylegal

Have you tried Littlewoods or Debanams they usually have brand name items 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Hey guys I just wanted to know of anybody knew of a place, online or in store, where I can buy Emporio Armani clothing more specifically the EA7 line. I'm looking to buy the hoodie seen in the picture below. Thanks guys!
    <SNIP>

If you're OK with buying it in navy: http://www.asos.com/EA7/Emporio-Armani-EA7-Hoodie-with-Large-Logo-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5704499&cid=7071&Rf900=2030&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Navy&totalstyles=8&gridsize=3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Thats 132 euros ?. :eek:.

To be fair it looks like something you would buy in college to support RAG or something there is no style what so ever in it. It also looks very tacky.

All your paying for on that is the Armani name. You can get way better hoodies in the likes of TK Maxx for a lot lot less.

• Advertisement

Thats 132 euros ?. :eek:.

To be fair it looks like something you would buy in college to support RAG or something there is no style what so ever in it. It also looks very tacky.

All your paying for on that is the Armani name. You can get way better hoodies in the likes of TK Maxx for a lot lot less.

Why do you care? It's the OP's money, and he's not asking for financial advice. This whole 'all you're paying for' argument is something lots of Irish people say, and it's usually a belittling ego boost rather than helpful advice. Fact is, yes it's an expensive hoodie but it will also be a lot be better cut and last longer than items that cost a "lot lot less".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Why do you care? It's the OP's money, and he's not asking for financial advice. This whole 'all you're paying for' argument is something lots of Irish people say, and it's usually a belittling ego boost rather than helpful advice. Fact is, yes it's an expensive hoodie but it will also be a lot be better cut and last longer than items that cost a "lot lot less".
    In ireland BT or harvey nichols

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Jasnah

It actually won't necessarily be better cut or have better quality at all. These lines aren't meant to be sold to people who are concerned about either of those things, they are simply money-making rackets.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@TrustedApple - please offer advice to the OP, not criticism. It's best not to post if you can't post helpfully.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Considering everything I wear is more or less designer this just has no class what so ever u have no problem myself paying 400 euros for a jacket once it fits well and looks nice.

The hoodie in question just dosint look like it cost over a 100 euros and kind of looks like a knock off one. But I hate big logos or names on anything I wear as there is something that isn't very classy about it. As there is countless other brands that make hoodies cheaper then this and fit and way better quality.

Have a look at amacan apparel hoodies now they must look basic but theyou wash fantastic and fit fantastic I have 3 of them and there quite a few years old and still fit perfectly. My advice is to buy something that looks classy then something as ugly as this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@TrustedApple - calling a poster's choice "ugly" and having "no class" is just not acceptable. Everyone's taste is unique. Please take the time to read the forum charter before posting again.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Have a look at amacan apparel hoodies now they must look basic but theyou wash fantastic and fit fantastic I have 3 of them and there quite a few years old and still fit perfectly. My advice is to buy something that looks classy then something as ugly as this
    While I don't wear hoodies, I have some American Apparel t shirts and some Emporio Armani t shirts. Armani wins hands down for me. Yes you pay a designer premium but that doesn't mean the quality is bad.

Btw may I ask how many items of AE clothing you own because you are able to judge the quality so definitively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Questions of branding and tackiness aside, €132 for a hoodie made from a cotton/polyester blend is madness. You'd find similar quality hoodies for €20 or less in any Dunnes/Tesco/M&S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

It really won't. Firstly, it's a hoodie. Questions of 'cut' don't even come into the equation. We're not talking about a tailored garment here.

In terms of quality, Emporio Armani is a diffusion line designed to leverage a very strong brand name onto mass produced tat. It's guaranteed to sell purely because of the name. There are some cases where a higher price correlates to higher quality but this is not one of them.

That said, if the OP likes it and is happy to pay the asking price then that's his own business. If an Armani hoodie looks good to you then go for it.

It really won't. Firstly, it's a hoodie. Questions of 'cut' don't even come into the equation. We're not talking about a tailored garment here.

In terms of quality, Emporio Armani is a diffusion line designed to leverage a very strong brand name onto mass produced tat. It's guaranteed to sell purely because of the name. There are some cases where a higher price correlates to higher quality but this is not one of them.

That said, if the OP likes it and is happy to pay the asking price then that's his own business. If an Armani hoodie looks good to you then go for it.

^^ That's all that matters. I'm not crazy about the hoodie either, or paying that amount, but the OP was looking for help in locating the item - nothing more.

Advertisement