Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Note Pro

Options
  • 12-10-2015 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has one and if so what do they think of them, would you recommend it etc

I looked in some of the Chinese Android threads but couldn't anything specific about this one (other Xiaomis get favourable mentions)

Any info would be appreciated as I'm tempted by the price...

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

The normal Xiaomi Note is cheaper and is generally favoured I believe. Look at gizchina.com or gizmochina.com and youll find a review for the normal note

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Thanks a million I'll take a look there. Cheers!

thanks again for those sites I took a look and it appears to have overheating issues. Much appreciated !

As said, stick to the normal Mi Note and youll be getting a great phone.

Xiaomi will be released the new Mi5 shortly though which might be worth holding off for

Cheers for that. It's the screen size that was drawing me too the Mi Note Pro. I think I should give up and go with a "normal" (ish) screen :-)

Thanks!

• Advertisement

If you would settle for a 5.5 inch phone, the Letv One Pro is a great phone too it seems.

Available for 300e delivered to Ireland at the moment

Thanks for the recommendation, have a 5.5 at the moment was hoping to go bigger, buy maybe I should just weigh it up bigger screen Vs inferior/expensive phone.

I've always bought a phone on contract (back when you could still get 12 month contracts) I refuse to be tied into anything for 2 years hence the reason I'm looking for more bang for my buck as I'll be paying for it out right

Thanks again!

Advertisement