Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Win Toy Show tickets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

Here's where it will be over the next few days:

Cork - Monday, October 12th (Today!)

Athlone - Tuesday, October 13th

Sligo - Wednesday, October 14th

Dublin - Monday, October 19th

It will be at the Toy Show auditions so if you know where they're taking place head there and take a photo! The Dublin auditions are on my birthday so I'm taking that as a sign that I'm going to win. :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Great spot with this! The application for tickers should be opening in the next few days based of the last couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,616 ✭✭✭ Milly33

Ahh I don't do twitter.. Would be a dream to go although every year I give out about it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

Looks like you can enter on the RTE One Facebook page too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,825 ✭✭✭✭ leahyl

Ryan Tubridy in UCC today, must go hunting for him there in a min and hold him to ransom until he gives me the tickets :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭ touts

Here's where it will be over the next few days:

Cork - Monday, October 12th (Today!)

Athlone - Tuesday, October 13th

Sligo - Wednesday, October 14th

Dublin - Monday, October 19th

It will be at the Toy Show auditions so if you know where they're taking place head there and take a photo! The Dublin auditions are on my birthday so I'm taking that as a sign that I'm going to win. :pac:

So no Limerick, Waterford, Galway, etc :eek:. Cancel the budget! Joe Duffy better get extra staff on :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Not its only twitter.

You can enter via Twitter and Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭ matchthis

Advertisement