Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Build-Mayo

Options
  • 12-10-2015 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I am considering buying planning permission of my sister which was granded last year,
    we grow up and work in same area so transfer of planning not a issue.

But i was wondering can i alter the interior lay out slightly, Basically the plans are for 3bed bungalow and she has allowed for spacious bedrooms and i wont mind having smaller bedrooms using the room for a bigger kitchen and living room area, so would i be able to do this.
    Also do you think i would have to get planning for small sun room out the back of the house i would imagine Sqft rule would apply.
    Has anyone sun room and what are there measure?
    Has anyone a bill of Quantity they wont mind sending me ?
    Also can anyone remind any good builders in mayo or has anyone build recently and what was cost per sq f

Would a year be reasonable estimated duration to build

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 808 ✭✭✭Angry bird

TENHNY wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I am considering buying planning permission of my sister which was granded last year,
    we grow up and work in same area so transfer of planning not a issue.

But i was wondering can i alter the interior lay out slightly, Basically the plans are for 3bed bungalow and she has allowed for spacious bedrooms and i wont mind having smaller bedrooms using the room for a bigger kitchen and living room area, so would i be able to do this.
    Also do you think i would have to get planning for small sun room out the back of the house i would imagine Sqft rule would apply.
    Has anyone sun room and what are there measure?
    Has anyone a bill of Quantity they wont mind sending me ?
    Also can anyone remind any good builders in mayo or has anyone build recently and what was cost per sq f

Would a year be reasonable estimated duration to build

Thanks in advance

Get in contact with your local council planning office and outline exactly what you have said here. They'll be able to advise you best.

Advertisement