Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Vehicle Depot, Belfast

Options
  • 12-10-2015 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

A few years back I happened upon a PSNI Vehicle Depot (for PSNI Vehicles).
    This was located somewhere off the Lisburn Road near Balmoral.

Trying to find it here on google maps but to no avail, does anyone know where it is located or has it moved? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

FAO: MI5, GCHQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

discus wrote: »
    FAO: MI5, GCHQ

That's a bit of an over reaction, I happen to have an interest in emergency vehicles, however if my post is unacceptable then Mods please remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

Well if you consider how certain organisations up there have a dislike of PSNI and are a serious threat to them then it is no wonder you cannot find it on Google maps.

kub wrote: »
    Well if you consider how certain organisations up there have a dislike of PSNI and are a serious threat to them then it is no wonder you cannot find it on Google maps.

Well I have asked the mods to remove my post now if deemed inappropriate

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

There's nothing untoward with posting stuff like this. The locations are secure enough. If it was a secret place, then it'd be a bit silly using it as a vehicle depot.

-Shield

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Terrontress

It's just off the Boucher Road. I think it might be just beside the MOT centre. Given the amount of car sales businesses in the area, it's probably very difficult to spot.

Edit: Look for Lislea Drive, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 7JG on google maps.

Thanks folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

As you travel into Belfast on the train you can clearly see it on the left-hand side, a sea of white Land Rove.

Advertisement