Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Headphones with 90' 3.5mm Jack

Options
  • 11-10-2015 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭

I have used the standard headphones supplied with my S5 but can only get 4 months out of them. I want the same style with a 90' jack. Can anyone point me in the direction on a set that will perform the same ( need the pay/pause and volume control beside the ear rather than down beside the phone)? I have looked online and in retail shops but can't find anything that meets the above criteria.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭XplaygirlX

Do they sell over ear Samsung headphones? With the volume piece on the side? I find (as you said) the in ear phones don't last v long, try eBay or amazon for a decent pair, they should last you a long time too. I recently got a pair of JVC over ear headphones (I don't like the stock brand in ear earphones, expect for apple which are superior to any others I've tired) I think the JVC headphones are great imp. Got them on sale in Argos for €50 and there great quality. (if you like deep bass) hope I helped you :):)

Advertisement