Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best prepaid Android phone under 300 euro

Options
  • 11-10-2015 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

As title says. On Eir network Need phone with 16gb memory and decent camera.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Argos have the LG G3 for €325 at the moment, great value imo.
    You can also get the Asus Zenfone 2 for about €260, it come with 4gb ram, 64gb rom and a fhd screen.
    I find the Asus to be an excellent phone, in day to day use it's very speedy compared to the G3 - 4, S6 and One+2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Stretch another 50 and the moto x play would be a great buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

The ultra 6 for €170 is a steal

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Stretch another 50 and the moto x play would be a great buy.

I'm tempted to buy this myself, for the updates and the camera. Otherwise its spec is similar to my current phone 'smart ultra 6' which turns me off abit. Twice the price with same internals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭CR 7

The OnePlus One 64gb is still available for around €300. And if you add in a few accessories(~€5/6), postage is free.

• Advertisement
Advertisement