Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympia seats advice

Options
  • 11-10-2015 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Restricted view on circle row h seats 8 and 9 - any advice?

How restricted is the view - is it worth even buying the tickets?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,375 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You can see the pole that will be in your way here on the left of the photo. Not that big at all.

o.jpg
    circle.jpg

I would not mind those seats as they are at the aisle too.

You can select different seats if buying online. If the same ones keep coming up a trick is to open another browser and select more and it will have to offer others (if still on sale). It usually does not work if you simply open another window, must be another browser like use chrome and firefox/IE

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ts_editor

rubadub wrote: »
    circle.jpg
    Here's my view from I-7, which would be right behind your optioned tickets:

540542_311737792228800_1562647168_n.jpg?oh=9ed88dcc8c0254f3737a7e747c492216&oe=568A085B

The baldy guy in front (G-9) was almost right against the pole and spent the evening leaned out into the aisle.
    The two girls (where you would be) huddled up so that H-9 could see that side, when she wasn't trying the aisle-view. It may depend how intimate you are with your gig-buddy!

This was a Ryan Adams acoustic show, most of which he spent seated, centre-stage. I got away with it, just.
    (Photog-ed with my old-school Nokia :D)

Worth trying the alternative tickets method suggested above.

Advertisement