Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Block specific WiFi network

Options
  • 11-10-2015 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,923 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Jiayu S3 on 5.1 but the WiFi keeps dropping/ trying to connect to a different network than my home one.
    Is there a way I can block a specific WiFi network / router so my phone doesn't pick it up ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

GBX wrote: »
    I have a Jiayu S3 on 5.1 but the WiFi keeps dropping/ trying to connect to a different network than my home one.
    Is there a way I can block a specific WiFi network / router so my phone doesn't pick it up ?

Go to settings -> wifi. hold your finger down on the one you want to stop connecting to and select forget network.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,923 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I've done that a few times but for some reason its still picking or trying to pick up the same network.

Advertisement