Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski season in France

Options
  • 11-10-2015 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi guys,

Really hoping for some advice. I hope to do a ski season in France and am looking for any suggestions on which resorts to go to. I'm looking for a resort with a bit of buzz to it, but maybe not too massive, one with a nice community feel to it, where I could practice my French possibly and that has good apres-ski (too fussy?!).

If I do manage to narrow it down, how easy would it be to find work there in a pub if I arrived with c.vs in hand, if finding work beforehand online doesn't work? I speak French and have bar experience so that is a plus, but don't want to be left in the lurch with no where to stay and no job.

Can you get hired by the resort in the Alps like in Blackcomb Whistler?

Any advice would be great!

Advertisement