Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Leaftalk sign up issues

Options
  • 09-10-2015 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have an email for leaftalk admin. The sign up will not send emails to me , ( hotmail ) I've checked junk mail and everything

Thanks

Comments

I'll have a root around on the site for an e-mail.

I can only find a form to fill out under "contact us" so not much use.

Probably try later, some sites take a good few hours to send the activation e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

Thanks. I can now log on , but can't post. Have sent PM to Je , well see.

It seems like the email link is broken on that vbulletin install

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭GreyDad

I gave up on Leaftalk, wasre of time trying to get registration to work or anyone to respond by email or facebook, although after i joined SpeakEV I did get some contact on their with the owner but I'd lost interest at that point. Life's too short.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

GreyDad wrote: »
    I gave up on Leaftalk, wasre of time trying to get registration to work or anyone to respond by email or facebook, although after i joined SpeakEV I did get some contact on their with the owner but I'd lost interest at that point. Life's too short.

Agree. The site seems to have been abandoned by the admins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭GreyDad

I was going to say it's a zombie site but I didn't wish to denigrate the people on there as there's some great discussions and a lot of really useful info.

But it's basically closed to new members and frustrating because there are threads on there where people are saying where are all the new members? Well, they're outside banging on the window waiting to be let in but no-one is listening! :D

Anyway, that's why I joined here, and learnt so much in the first weeks and months of looking into EV's, for which I will always be grateful :)

Advertisement