Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to do a 'paranormal talk' on Oct 19th in Carlow

Options
  • 09-10-2015 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

I've been asked to do a paranormal presentation before a certain new movie is shown in the IMC in Carlow Shopping Centre. I cant do it as Ive other stuff on.

I cant say what the movie is etc etc (ive been told I cant) but the cinema say that the film studio people will be making a major big deal out of it with publicity etc etc for the people concerned. I told them I'd ask around so if anyone is interested in doing the talk, let me know and I'll PM you the cinema guys email and you can take it from there. You'll get to see the movie for free etc etc. The talk and presentation is to be about the paranormal in general and about 20-30 mins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

shame it is such late notice as could have recommended someone. On that note why are they leaving it so late?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

no idea.

Advertisement