Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICU Secretary's Resignation

Options
  • 09-10-2015 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

This excerpt from the MCU Chairman's latest letter is quite revealing:

"Finally, when the MCU secretary proposed a motion you did not like for the ICU AGM you
    refused it and when this decision was appealed citing precisely why it should be allowed
    constitutionally, and the secretary of the ICU agreed, you still refused to allow it. This combined with your handling of the matter of our delegate resulted in the resignation of the ICU secretary, so clearly we at the MCU are not alone in our discomfort over your actions and refusal to abide by the constitution, despite your assertions widely publicised that you have always done so."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Very interesting indeed. I wonder if there was more motions that were rejected by the ICU executive? The number of motions received seems a lot lower than what would be the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

Very interesting indeed. I wonder if there was more motions that were rejected by the ICU executive? The number of motions received seems a lot lower than what would be the norm.

The number received was small this year. They did end up rejecting 2 motions I believe.

Advertisement