Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more Software Development?

Options
  • 09-10-2015 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

So right now i'm a fifth year and I'm looking forward to go to UL with a good friend of mine who also wants to do software development,

I've checked checked the UL website like 3 times and i still cant find the Software development course and i remember checking it out back in my JC.

I still see the course of Computer Games Development is there, did they get rid of software development because CGD also focuses on programming?

Am i missing out on something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kreater111111

Do you mean Computer Systems - LM051? its very software based.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

Hezip wrote: »
    So right now i'm a fifth year and I'm looking forward to go to UL with a good friend of mine who also wants to do software development,

I've checked checked the UL website like 3 times and i still cant find the Software development course and i remember checking it out back in my JC.

I still see the course of Computer Games Development is there, did they get rid of software development because CGD also focuses on programming?

Am i missing out on something?

The course is called Computer Systems -> Its Software Development.....
    I was confused too then I asked the course director, they just wanted to stick with the name they started with however many years ago.

Advertisement