Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Thornton offer

Options
  • 08-10-2015 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi Guys,

I have been offered a job with GT in the FAAS department but they also told me it will include Audit and said it could be up to as much as 50% Audit. I am a newly qualified Accountant and was hoping to move away from Audit. I am in two minds as to accept the offer or not. The position is a "Senior".

I am just wondering if anyone on here hass any experience working in GT and could let me know what they are like to work for? are people generally happy/treated well etc.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭adrianw

If you don't want to do 50% of the work you will be doing you won't be happy for at least 50% of the time no matter how well you are treated.

Some people are glass half full and others half empty. Don't base you decision on what someone else's experience is/was. GT is a great brand and well respected in all fields.

Advertisement