Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy The Faith & Ethan Emerald 6' Mattress

Options
  • 08-10-2015 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Looking to buy new The Faith & Ethan Emerald 6' Mattress + Divan Bed (with head board) in Dublin area. Do not know where i will get this particular mattress around in Dublin . Googled but no luck ..any help would be great ..? Any Dealer where i can order online..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 maryjayne

Homeline Furniture based in Tipperary stock them and as far as I know they have free Nationwide delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭gabe1977

maryjayne wrote: »
    Homeline Furniture based in Tipperary stock them and as far as I know they have free Nationwide delivery.

I wouldn't order off them based on my experience.
    I ordered furniture off them on the 21st September and am still waiting for it even though I was told 2-3 weeks.
    No explanation and no communication except for when I chase them about it.
    I've been promised 3 different times it would be delivered on a certain day only to get excuses at the last minute.
    Avoid!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mel o

Just saw this ad on adverts.ie if it's any help? Doesn't mention that specific mattress but maybe worth a try?

http://www.adverts.ie/double/faith-and-ethan-plaza-range/9179218

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JIM OSCAR

Hi All .Thanks for your valuable inputs. I got bed & Mattress ( Faith & Ethan) from ambassador beds Lucan. Great price and great service...

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭browne_rob5

JIM OSCAR wrote: »
    Hi All .Thanks for your valuable inputs. I got bed & Mattress ( Faith & Ethan) from ambassador beds Lucan. Great price and great service...

Hi Jim

I was looking at the Faith & Ethan emerald mattress myself. Were you happy with it?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 JIM OSCAR

Hi Iam really happy with the product . They are expensive but worth buying. Specially the built quality & comfort.

Cheers

Jim

Advertisement