Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing on Behalf of.....

Options
  • 08-10-2015 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Total Newb to this forum, so firstly a quick "hello".

We've been looking for a suitable campervan on and off for over a year. We rented one during the summer, and have been well and truly bitten with the bug.Every once in while a good one pops up on Adverts or Donedeal, but it's a long way away from where we are (Galway).

One such one is currently in Kerry (7 hour minimum round trip). I've viewed enough campers locally to know that you take an advert with a rather large pinch of salt.

Has anyone ever asked or been asked to have a quick view of a camper on someone's behalf? I'm not talking about a crawl-under-the-carriage kind of inspection, but just to check if the camper is kosher (No Damp, looks as it does in the pics, seller seems genuine and honest).

To that end, anyone want to go and look at a camper in Kerry? What kind of re-numeration would be suitable?

I'd happily go and check one for someone in Galway, provided you don't need a low level check done of the camper.

Advertisement