Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile Network Connection keeps dropping on Samsung Galaxy S3

Options
  • 07-10-2015 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I'v replaced the SIM after being in touch with Network Provider about constant internet connection loss but its still happening. Connection drops off every 30 secs or so. Anyone experiencing this or anyone got a fix for it please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭visual

r*oc wrote: »
    I'v replaced the SIM after being in touch with Network Provider about constant internet connection loss but its still happening. Connection drops off every 30 secs or so. Anyone experiencing this or anyone got a fix for it please.

I signed up for unlimited calls texts and data.
    It was the data that I really wanted. NEVER ONCE did the 3g work for data. New sim new phone phone tested. Best I got was edge connection for data. It's a rubbish service no point having unlimited data if you can't use it.

Never once did video calling work. If it did have 3g on display it would switch to edge data at slower speed.

Finally solved the problem by switching providers.

Advertisement