Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Business Studies in 6th year

Options
  • 07-10-2015 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I was hoping I could get some opinions on starting Business studies this year. I do economics and accounting already and have been an A student in both all through 5th year and am hoping to get high grades in both of them in the Leaving!
    I am looking to get around 520 points in the leaving but I do ordinary level maths and Irish so I need high grades in my other subjects as I am counting 1 ordinary subject. The only problem is, I am finding geography difficult and am only a low C student.
    So I am looking for opinions on whether I could start business now and cover the course every week and get grinds every week and drop geography or do the same and keep on geography or do you think it would be too late to start business?

Advertisement