Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will broadcast world cup 2018 qualifying?

Options
  • 07-10-2015 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

CONMEBOL qualification for 2018 FIFA world cup is beginning. Can anyone tell me who will broadcast the live matches in United Kingdom??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Let me get this straight:

You're choosing to ask a question on an Irish website about who will broadcast South American Soccer matches in the UK?

And in order to ask it, you chose a section of the website that specifically says "NO SOCCER THREADS ALLOWED" in great big capital letters at the top of its page?

Good luck with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 shivesh73

So it means you are trying to say South American football teams fans can't be present in UK or Irish region?

If it is so, I apologize..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

shivesh73 wrote: »
    So it means you are trying to say South American football teams fans can't be present in UK or Irish region?

Absolutely not. That's not what I said at all.

However, I would imagine that most users of an Irish website who are interested in CONMEBOL qualification will worry about who's broadcasting it in Ireland, not in the UK. You may get a better chance of a meaningful reply if you ask on a UK website. Especially if you chose a part of any such UK website that doesn't specifically prohibit discussion of the subject about which you are asking.

Essentially, my point was this: In terms of your percentage chance of accurately ascertaining the information you require, your chosen method was a spectacularly poor choice. That is why I wished you luck with it.

Advertisement