Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to go Vegan?

Options
  • 07-10-2015 2:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33

Hello, everyone. At the beginning of August I went vegan for one week before quitting, not because it's a bad diet by any means - but just because I couldn't find enough nourishment; I was fine for breakfast but lunch and dinner always threw me off because I felt like I wasn't filling myself up like on an omnivorous diet. If I could find some quick and easy vegan recipes for mealtime then maybe I'll give it a try again. Anyone know of any websites I can go to or any recipes that would fill me up? Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

It is easy to go vegan. Eat what you always did and just leave out the offending articles. If you made a stir fry or a curry just leave out the meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

I was fine for breakfast but lunch and dinner always threw me off because I felt like I wasn't filling myself up like on an omnivorous diet.

Well, what did you have for lunch and dinner which wasn't sufficient? What would you normally like to eat/cook? Give us something to work with here ☺

Advertisement