Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 5 cover michael kors

Options
  • 07-10-2015 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Hi

does anyone know where I can get a real michael kors iphone 5s phone cover. I cant find them, tried google lots of listings for ebay but dont really trust that they are real. brown thomas only have iphone 6 covers.

thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Try TK Maxx, or Compu B. I'm pretty sure I've seen some in there. I could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

thanks havent tried them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I got an iphone 5 cover in TK Maxx Galway last weekend. It's one of those purse/phone covers. So it folds over like a wallet, open up and the middle section for your phone and two slots for bank cards and a little area to slip in a few bank notes. WAs €32 and in the purses section of the store.
    They do have iphone covers aswell but they were for iphone 6 from what I can see and seemed to be very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

This is a pic of it

my nearest tk maxx is kilkenny. i'll try them this evening. thanks girls

• Advertisement

Got one. Delighted! Thanks again.

Dunno where tkmaxx got rrp of €84! They were 35€ in shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

got one for my mum off ebay , doubt its legit but she loves it and its holding up the past few months !! :)

Advertisement