Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asda Baby Clothes (George)

Options
  • 06-10-2015 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi lads,
    Quick question, have any of you bought and used Asda Baby Clothes babygros in particular. Do they wash well and wear well and are they true to size.

TIA
    Clashmore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi.

YEs i have used asda George clothes for both myself and my child. I used babygros from birth from there. They are really soft, wash well and certainly when it came to my child they were true to size. In face asda was the only place i bought the baby vests as they seemed a much better fit than next and dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Aveen

Hi, I love asda clothes, tho I find them on the small size of things but better that dunes fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

I found them small, especially areound chest length

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We never had baby gros but had other Asda clothes and they are like Tesco for quality and size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Got a fab hat from them with ear flaps :) I found their vests a little on the small size but my lad has a long body

• Advertisement
Advertisement