Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this legit - longines for 84 quid?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Of course its not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

nevermind, googling it gives an indication that the goods may not be 100% authentic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Seems unlikely to be legit, but I'll keep an eye out here in case those more in the know can verify one way or the other

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Just go through the checkout process, this is a scam site. The website was satisfy-watch.com was registered only 3 weeks ago to a Mr. Taoyuan Li.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Mredsnapper

As the old saying goes, 'if it's too good to be true...'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭893bet

I always laugh at the fake on adverts selling for 80 quid. People as "any papers" or "80 offered if check by jeweller".

If you even need to ask then it's fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

ok, perhaps i worded it badly, i was pretty sure it was not legit from looking but i didnt think such disreputable sites would be advertised on facebook. perhaps i think too highly of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

893bet wrote: »
    I always laugh at the fake on adverts selling for 80 quid. People as "any papers" or "80 offered if check by jeweller".

If you even need to ask then it's fake.

yes people can be very gullible on adverts, if someone cant tell a real from a fake they shouldn't be looking on adverts
    box and papers question pops up all the time, like a box and papers cant be knocked up lol
    i bought a watch on Ebay a while back and the fella sent it to me in a fake box, it was not even close to a real one, the watch was real so i just binned the box, still a bargain

Advertisement