Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Clubcard Boost - problem with order from Avanquest

Options
  • 05-10-2015 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

In August I received my usual clubcard vouchers in the post. I submitted the voucher codes online towards a token for Avanquest Family Tree software. I received the token in the post on Friday 21 August and then posted that off to Avanquest. I got no acknowledgement of the order or any kind of follow-up.

Since it's been more than four weeks since the order was placed, I tried contacting them at tescodeals@avanquest-uk.com to see if they could let me know what the problem was. The email bounced back as undeliverable yesterday (four days after it was sent). I sent another email yesterday, this time to cserv@avanquest-uk-com but still no reply.

I ordered from Avanquest about a year ago and had no problems. The order arrived in about a week.

Anyone else having problems with Avanquest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

I contacted Tesco yesterday and their response was:
    Thanks for your email.

I'm sorry that you haven't received any notification and to be honest, I'm not sure why. We no longer offer this product, so our support team have refunded the €25.00 to your account.

The points will be added to the November Clubcard mailing and you will receive new vouchers.

I hope this information helps.
    This is after they issued an item-specific voucher in August and while the product is still listed on their clubcard page: http://www.tesco.ie/clubcard/deals/familytree.aspx. They said they will refund points to my card and have offered to add 150 points (value €1.50 right?) onto my clubcard. It would cost me £105.99 to buy the same product from Amazon. I'm not happy.

Advertisement