Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another SUSI Grant question

Options
  • 04-10-2015 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

so I'm a bit late applying for the grant and I had a question about the Income from savings, deposit accounts portion of the assessment. Does this mean the amount of money in my savings account or the interest earned on it from the past year? I can't seem to find an answer online. Also, would it matter how much I had in there?

I'm not even sure if I'm eligible for anything as I had already completed a level 7 course and am now doing a level 8 one. Does anyone know for sure?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Kitty89 wrote: »
    Hi,

so I'm a bit late applying for the grant and I had a question about the Income from savings, deposit accounts portion of the assessment. Does this mean the amount of money in my savings account or the interest earned on it from the past year? I can't seem to find an answer online. Also, would it matter how much I had in there?

It is the interest only from savings and investments for 2014, not the actual amount.
    You can request an interest only statement from your bank.
    I'm not even sure if I'm eligible for anything as I had already completed a level 7 course and am now doing a level 8 one. Does anyone know for sure?

As long as you are progressing

Advertisement