Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lumps under jaw and on head

Options
  • 04-10-2015 4:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I have a small bump on my jaw just got the one on the left hand side. I also have as small mildly sore bump on my head on the right hand side. Sometimes too I feel like I have something caught in my throat.

I though the jaw one was scar tissues from an elbow I got in a football match but now I'm worried it's something bad.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Comments

Hi,

I have a small bump on my jaw just got the one on the left hand side. I also have as small mildly sore bump on my head on the right hand side. Sometimes too I feel like I have something caught in my throat.

I though the jaw one was scar tissues from an elbow I got in a football match but now I'm worried it's something bad.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!
    If you adjust the radio from am to fm. That might help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

It's probably Ray D'arcy's fault imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

I blame Joe Duffy..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

//MOD

Boards does not allow medical advice and on very good grounds; speak to your local GP.

//MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement