Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Available in Dublin

Options
  • 03-10-2015 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭

Late 20's bassist playing about 13 years. Based in North Dublin city. Have transport & quality equipment.

Open to different genre's but main interests would lie in Pop, Rock, and Punk. Adept at both fingerstyle and pick playing. Not quite able for vocals yet, but currently working on that.
    Love gigging, so looking for a band that are into that. Would prefer to play originals, but may consider a cover band depending on the set.

Live & studio recordings available. PM me if you're interested.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Test bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kenna1994

story man shoot me a text if you wanna jam with my band 0851870608

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Bump

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭justcallmemoses

where abouts in Dublin are you based?
    Dord wrote: »
    Late 20's bassist playing about 13 years. Based in North Dublin city. Have transport & quality equipment.

Open to different genre's but main interests would lie in Pop, Rock, and Punk. Adept at both fingerstyle and pick playing. Not quite able for vocals yet, but currently working on that.
    Love gigging, so looking for a band that are into that. Would prefer to play originals, but may consider a cover band depending on the set.

Live & studio recordings available. PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PFMN

Hey man are ya still looking for a band? My band is called pills for my nerves, we are Dublin based and usually rehearse at loop studios just off abbey street. You can check out a few of our tracks on the breaking tunes website. Looking to get gigging ASAP so let me know if you'd be interested in a jam. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mickcorea

r you playing jazz too?

mickcorea wrote: »
    r you playing jazz too?

Sorry, not outside the comfort of my home! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,449 ✭✭✭tigger123

Pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement