Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for an orthodontist in Galway.

Options
  • 02-10-2015 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can anyone recommend a good orthodontist in Galway, for my 13 year old son? Anyone to avoid? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭alaskayoung

<snip> is fantastic. Brilliant orthodontist.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nmhmcdonnell

Thanks. We have an appointment coming up with him. We already had an appointment with one who recommended extractions. I hadn't really thought that his teeth were that bad. I was hoping to find one who would do it without extractions if possible. Of course I understand that it might be unavoidable in some cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LLnotsocoolG

Hi just wondering if you could PM the name of orthodontist recommended as it has been removed. Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭alaskayoung

Hi just wondering if you could PM the name of orthodontist recommended as it has been removed. Thx

Yeah no problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pamurry21

I would also recommendations of "good" orthodontists in Galway. Kindly PM me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 pamurry21

I would also like recommendations of "good" orthodontists in Galway. Kindly PM me...

Advertisement