Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replacement of old rotton wooden decorative fascia

Options
  • 02-10-2015 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can anybody please help...... trying to replace old wooden decorative fascia on a very old house in Galway. Would preferably like to have it replaced in UPVC but the problem is I want it in a bright Green colour if possible but definitely not the standard, Black, white, grey,brown.
    Don't want aliminium as there are too many joins and just dont like it.
    Does anyone know of anyone supplying this? seems available in the UK but just cant seem to locate it in ireland.
    Alternatively would it be crazy expensive to have it replaced in wood again? Does anybody know of anyone who can do this in the Galway region? Its a very large old house so lots of fascia needed!
    Would appreciate any help, Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Chemical Byrne

What's this got to do with Politics?

You should post it in the Construction & Planning forum.

Mod, lock it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭fepper

What were you thinking to put into this forum? But interested in what answers you get as have same problem in old house I have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Bulbous Salutation

At least he didn't blame it on Enda Kenny, Joan Burton or the Government. So in most respects it's a higher calibre post than the majority around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 galway40

OH NO!! hadnt realised, cant seem to work out how to move it now!! Just what I needed :( thanks for the heads up will try and move it!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

galway40 wrote: »
    OH NO!! hadnt realised, cant seem to work out how to move it now!! Just what I needed :( thanks for the heads up will try and move it!!

I've closed it but you should find somewhere suitable here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=875

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement