Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG V10 - LGs New Flagship

Options
  • 01-10-2015 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

Looks very impressive and will be higher end to the LG G4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD_6aeHGKQ

2 Screens and 2 Selfie Cameras

Impressive built too.
    Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor
    Main display 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440/513ppi)
    Secondary display 2.1-inch IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040/513ppi)
    Memory 4GB LPDDR3 RAM / 64GB eMMC ROM/microSD (up to 2TB)
    Rear camera 16MP with F1.8 Aperture/OIS 2.0
    Front camera 5MP Dual Lens (80-degree Standard Angle/120-degree Wide Angle)
    Battery 3,000mAh (removable)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Its not coming out here tho is it? When I looked this morning there was no info about a European release. Just Asia and .

Looks good though. Sort of wish they went with the latest version 810 though but not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Am I Evil? wrote: »
    Its not coming out here tho is it? When I looked this morning there was no info about a European release. Just Asia and America

It never comes here. But I am sure there will be an EU version that people will import. I got the G4 from France earlier this year and another from Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

dan786 wrote: »
    It never comes here. But I am sure there will be an EU version that people will import. I got the G4 from France earlier this year and another from Italy.

Hopefully. I may have a look with that. I would love a large screen phone with an SD card slot. I was actually going to buy the G4 but heard bad things about its audio quality / volume with headphones . Fingers crossed this is an improvement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement