Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG G Flex 2 improvement in performance

Options
  • 01-10-2015 12:01pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I recently switched for the gimmicky Samsung S6 Edge to the gimmicky LG G Flex 2, and I've been very happy with the move, aside from an equally lousy battery life and the fact that the phone is gently cooking my thigh with it's high temp running Snap 810.
    That said, the recent updates to 5.1.1 seem to have made gradual improvements to both of these issues and the latest, just installed yesterday evening on my HK/International variant of the LG H959 and the battery life and temp issues seem to have dramatically lessened.
    I'll be resetting to factory settings later on, as this is supposed to be the way to gain the maximum from each update.
    Certainly, no regrets here switching from the Samsung handheld to this LG device.
    Question though, why are LG phones so rarely available through local providers, that is on contract?
    I think the only one I can remember in the last while was the LG built Nexus 5.

Advertisement