Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best URL for IT job alerts

Options
  • 01-10-2015 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi i'm in Oz and thinking of moving back with the family next year sometime, seasoned IT professional...

Am looking to set up some job email alerts to keep an eye on jobs at home, anyone know what the best website would be for this?

I have seen the sticky thread but don't want 50 sites! used to just using seek over here.
    or at least narrow down to a couple...

10 years ago was monster.ie don't know if still the case .....thanks for assistance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Irishjobs.ie and LinkedIn are the two I use.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

indeed.ie is the best of the jobs aggregator boards

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Morshlac

thanks i just set up some alerts on indeed.ie seems pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I never knew about indeed.ie. In the few short minutes I have been looking at it, I have seen about 4 jobs suitable for me.

Excellent, thanks for the tip.

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    I never knew about indeed.ie. In the few short minutes I have been looking at it, I have seen about 4 jobs suitable for me.

Excellent, thanks for the tip.

ya seems great although have set up a pile of email alerts and most of them don't seem to be working not getting any emails through, ahhh IT systems you gotta love them :(

• Advertisement

Never mind just got a heap through, hurrah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

If you are moving back to Dublin you will be spoiled for choice when it comes to IT positions with a handful around Cork . The rest of the country is well behind when it comes to IT jobs.

If you are moving back to Dublin you will be spoiled for choice when it comes to IT positions with a handful around Cork . The rest of the country is well behind when it comes to IT jobs.

cool thanks for the tip

am sort of thinking limerick to be near family, less cost of living + no childcare costs but work opportunities sparse as u say so not sure if will be option..

i imagine the cost of living outside dublin is less in general how do cork ( or galway ) compare to dublin on this?

Advertisement