Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressing

Options
  • 01-10-2015 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm moving home from Australia in May and will be looking to finish hairdressing in Ireland. I have my junior and senior trade certs done which was a 2 year course. I also still do work going to peoples houses. over here and did the same in Ireland for the year before I left. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on what my best options are. I have been considering go I g to David marshalls in Dublin to do it privately as it seems to be the quickest way to do it is to go private. However I'm wondering if it would be also a good idea to consider an apprenticeship or would I have to start from scratch sweeping floors etc. As I will be 24 when I come home I would love to not have to start from the bottom again! Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭sm213

I'm not sure about all places but afaik peter mark will only allow people who have done their training from the start.
    I presume there would be others like this.
    Best to send a few emails to those you are interested in and get info from them :).

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭dekbhoy

you could contact house of colour and do an intense course in hairdressing. its quite expensive but will fasttrack qualification and with your prior experience you will fly through it

Advertisement