Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Door Repair Cork

Options
  • 30-09-2015 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Everyone,

The Girlfriend this morning did a number on the passenger side of the car. Both Doors got scratched pretty deep. If I was to replace the doors second hand and get it painted any idea of cost?

04 Toyota Avensis Saloon.

I can pick up 2 doors for about 160 with the hinges. How much am I paying for the paint?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

Nobody will just paint the doors, you will need to blend out the whole side of the car and wont have any change from 500-1000 depending who does it and how well. If the doors are a different colour they will need painting inside also which may add more expense. Best bet is to try and find two the same colour and shade as your own and put them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 twidlesthecl

Thanks for posting. I am aware of the blending aspect. To be honest 500 isn't so bad 1000 isn't so good.

Any advice on where to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Iv used Barry williams in midelton he does quality job and is reasonable enough too.

Advertisement