Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAI Fees

Options
  • 30-09-2015 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

My fees are overdue due to mix up and changing jobs during the year.

I got an email saying I need to pay by tomorrow - £420 or else i'm being removed.

Thing is I'm short on cash at the moment - is there anyway they would let me pay DD or over a few payments.

Anyone know what my options are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

My fees are overdue due to mix up and changing jobs during the year.

I got an email saying I need to pay by tomorrow - £420 or else i'm being removed.

Thing is I'm short on cash at the moment - is there anyway they would let me pay DD or over a few payments.

Anyone know what my options are?

It would be best to ring them and see what your options are!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 addda

Apologies for butting in on your thread but wondering what the fees are for new members? I'm coming to the end of my training contract and will be applying for membership next month. I'm in industry so will have to pay the fees myself so trying to find out how much I'll have to pay this side of Christmas! There's nothing on the website that I can see so any indication would be appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

AH just paid - including late fee. I can't buy fifa now or anything for a while! lol

Fees are on the website adda:

https://www.charteredaccountants.ie/Members/Your-Institute/Membership-Fees/

I think you can pay over 10 months for a little extra.

Although I would check some industry companies do pay fees as I have gotten that before - first time I've had to pay because I changed jobs recently. If they value you they will probably pay the fees.

Advertisement