Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Stoves

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tcif

We got a stove earlier this year from BPM in Baltinglass. The guy who sold it to us knew his stoves and the fitters did an excellent job

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

King Fireplaces in Athy are well regarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 eoneill

Thanks for the info lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

I never post in the Kildare forum but I spotted the thread title on the "dashboard" and was going to say King Fireplaces & stoves.
    They came out to North Co Dublin and installed the whole lot for me, (Stove, hearth, surround and chimney liner/insulation). When they left the also left the room absolutely spotless. I was very happy.

Thanks for that Mitch.
    Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

just want to bump for Kings in Athy,

Good service, very knowledgable, Used my own fitter but we able to answer any queries i had

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tcif

Kings are brilliant - we got a stove/fireplace from them in our previous house and they were our first choice to go back to this time. The only problem was their range of stoves had shrunk hugely from a couple of years back and they just didn't have what we wanted. But if you can find one you like with them, you can't fault them in any way.

Thanks TCIF.
    Cheers!

Thanks to all who replied.

:-)

Advertisement